HyCool’s technology helps industrial processes to achieve higher refrigeration efficiency by integrating solar heat with hybrid heat pump technology. The performance of a hybrid adsorption-compression cooling system mainly depends on the operation parameters of the process. We have developed a “Refrigeration Capacity and EER Calculator Tool” that helps you estimate the performance of hybrid heat pump technology based on hot water temperature, chilled water temperature, and dry cooler outlet temperature.
How Much More Efficient Can Your Process Get?
- HyCool “Market Watch” Newsletter
- Kick-off meeting of CEN Workshop Agreement of the Experimental Characterization of a hybrid heat pump module
- CEN Workshop on ‘Characterization of a hybrid heat pump module’
- HyCool 7th General Assembly in Barcelona
- EMPA and their work to improve Adsorption Materials Performance fro HVAC systems