HyCool’s technology helps industrial processes to achieve higher refrigeration efficiency by integrating solar heat with hybrid heat pump technology. The performance of a hybrid adsorption-compression cooling system mainly depends on the operation parameters of the process. We have developed a “Refrigeration Capacity and EER Calculator Tool” that helps you estimate the performance of hybrid heat pump technology based on hot water temperature, chilled water temperature, and dry cooler outlet temperature.
How Much More Efficient Can Your Process Get?
- HyCool Project Last General Assembly in Barcelona – Final Results for Industrial Solar Cooling
- HYCOOL WORKSHOP 4 ON VIRTUAL REALITY AND INTELLIGENT TRAINING SYSTEMS IN REPRESENTATIVE OPERATIONAL AND MAINTENANCE ACTIONS OF THE DEMO SITES FACILITIES
- CEN Workshop Agreement on ‘ Experimental characterization of the hybrid heat pump module’ – open for public consultation
- HyCool Project participates in “sustainable places 2022” within the workshop: “RHC Solutions for Buildings and Industry – 3rd Edition”
- New HyCool Training Material Available