HyCool’s technology helps industrial processes to achieve higher refrigeration efficiency by integrating solar heat with hybrid heat pump technology. The performance of a hybrid adsorption-compression cooling system mainly depends on the operation parameters of the process. We have developed a “Refrigeration Capacity and EER Calculator Tool” that helps you estimate the performance of hybrid heat pump technology based on hot water temperature, chilled water temperature, and dry cooler outlet temperature.
How Much More Efficient Can Your Process Get?
- Measuring the Environmental and Socio-Economic Impacts of the HyCool System
- Hybrid heat pump for industrial applications: experimental characterization and optimal configuration
- We attended our 6th General Assembly online!
- How Much More Efficient Can Your Process Get?
- Marco Calderoni elected as New Chair of the RHC-ETIP