HyCool's Pre-feasibility Simulator
This tool enables users to evaluate whether or not HyCool technology is suitable for a given industrial cooling process.
You will be asked to select values for 5 characteristics:
- Direct Solar Irradiation (DNI) on-site.
- Yearly average ambient temperature on-site.
- Required cooling process temperature.
- Electricity price: price per kWh of electricity you use for running the chillers on-site.
- Yearly full-load operation hours.
Once you have entered those values based on suggested intervals, the tool will assess the feasibility of HyCool technology for your specific site.
It is important to clarify that the output of this report is a pre-feasibility evaluation. A positive result does not ensure that investing in HyCool technology will turn out to be a good investment. As a matter of fact, in order to assess the feasibility in a detailed way a complete feasibility study should be performed by an expert in energy management.
This tool is based on HyCool report D2.1 “Requirements: context of application and industrial processes classification”.
© HyCool, 2018 (R2M, JER, Ekodenge, COMET)